We're big on being green, too! Our packaging is all about minimalism – we keep it simple to reduce waste. But here's the cool part: we take leftover bamboo fabric scraps and turn them into handy linen storage bags. It's our way of giving those scraps a new purpose and minimizing waste. And that outer bag your linens come in? It's 100% Recyclable.
So, when you snuggle up in your BedVoyage linens, you can feel good knowing you're wrapped in luxury that's made with love for both people and the planet. Sweet dreams!
Empowering Change: Our Sustainable Initiatives at a Glance
- 70% green energy used by our factory is powered by windmills
- Our factory is equipped with a modern effluent treatment plant where almost 99% of water is reused
- Bio gas plants and established waste management systems take care of industrial waste, reducing waste generation and then decomposing it in eco- friendly ways
- Steam condensate recovery of 60%
- Made in Green” from Oeko Tex STeP certified guarantees that our products have been manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions
- Our factory works with universities helping to educate more than 200+ women employees with their ‘study while working’ program. Providing women employees empowerment through education
- All the children of the employees benefit from an Education Support Program
- All of our reactive dyes are Oeko-tex certified, vegan-friendly and cruelty free
- No caustic soda or formaldehyde is used in our viscose from Bamboo lines: Luxury Bamboo or Melange Bamboo